1. A quarrel between Konaka and his wives.
1a Diko hiding in the bush.
2. Women's work - sorghum; milling it for beer and porridge.
3. Mbe sà and dameh rites.
4. How traditional patterns of communication between generations and genders have broken down.
4a How girls now continue dating other boys even once engaged.
5. How taboos are being broken and regular rituals to protect the village are not being performed.
6. Children do not obey their parents.
7. History: sub-groups: The Ndeba down here and the Mvop from up.
8. How did the chief divide meat among his wives? (Answered on the next tape D3A)