The photographs are copyright Willi Gutowski.
They may be used in education provided acknowledgement is made.
No commercial use may be made without prior permission in writing.
80. Customary to take off shoes before entering a house
81. Mambilla ambulance: a blanket strung on a pole, carried by two runners
82. Man climbing palm tree to harvest a cluster of oil palm nuts
83. Pastor Tim and Minnie Kuhn catching termites to feast on
84. Dr. Willi talks to an old woman weaving "QWAR"
85. Mambilla baptist church meeting
86. Traditional Mambilla farewell: spitting on chest
87. Old and honoured Mambilla man dancing
88. Anteri drink house
89. Guinea corn field with talisman string between two poles
90. Beating big drums at a funeral
91. Making magical "Juju" sounds at a funeral
92. Traditional Mambilla farewell: rubbing chests after spitting
93. Typical Mambilla hamlet or "compound"
94. Clapping with bamboos
95. Good luck ritual
96. making "JUJU" or magic at a funeral
97. Close-up of Juju string in field of guinea corn
98. A kitchen at Banso
99. Zebulon Wanmi marries Kathy, a Christian ceremony